Kindly note that you will need to register for each workshop seperately, registering for MEMA 2018 will not grant you access to any of the workshops.
Workshops have limited places and are on first come first serve basis, please note that only paid registrations are considered confirmed.
No events available!
Registration fees for the workshops are as follows:
- Child Abuse: How to recognize it and what to do with it? CLOSED
- Palliative Care Registration Fees: 30,000 LBP (20 USD)
- Motivational Interviewing CLOSED
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT) for Primary Care Settings CLOSED
- Eating Disorder Registration Fees: 30,000 LBP (20 USD)
- Practical Tips for Working with Suicidal Teens Registration Fees: 50,000 LBP (34 USD)
- Crisis Prevention and Interventions CLOSED
- Metacognative Theory: Theory and Foundation Skills Registration Fees: 50,000 LBP (34 USD).
Please note that onsite registration for these workshop is not permissible!