American University of Beirut Lebanon
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics and Neurology, AUBMC
– Graduated from the American University of Beirut School of Medicine in 1994.
– Completed a residency in Pediatrics at AUB in June 1997.
– Completed Pediatric Neurology training at Duke University in 2001, and Epilepsy fellowship year form the University of Arkansas for Medical sciences.
– Served as Faculty member in the Pediatric Neurology division at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences/Arkansas Children’s Hospital, from May 2004 to December 2014.
– Served as Program Director for the Pediatric Neurology Residency Program at the University of Arkansas for Medical sciences from 2006 to 2014.
– Main academic interests: Childhood Epilepsy Disorders, developmental delay and Neurocutaneous Disorders.
– Served as the Director of the Neurofibromatosis clinic at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences from 2007 to 2014.